Become a member of
Action with Communities
As a member, you will have access to Oast to Coast from the members area and you will have access to a wide variety of information. The members area requires a password which will be circulated to you upon joining.
You can also request practical advice on a range of issues such as:
- Local Needs Housing
- Community Action Plans (or Parish Plans) and issues arising thereof
- Community Halls
- Funding and Grant applications
- Strengthening your group or organisation
- Best practice
- Opportunity to network with other organisations in your field of expertise
- Access to information sheets, model documents and toolkits
- Invitations to events and seminars
- Opportunity to become a Trustee
Plus you get to join others in voicing your opinion on matters affecting you and where you live.
The cost (2020/2021):
Parish Council – Population 1-1000 £55.00
Parish Council – Population 1001-5000 £80.00
Parish Council – Population 5001-10000 £105.00
Parish Council – Population 10000+ £155.00
Village Hall / Community Building £52.00
Social Enterprise/Business £55.00
Individual Person £10.00
To request a membership brochure please email email@example.com
For results of the “Hire Charge Survey” please visit the Members Area. The results are collated by District.
If you do not wish to become a member but care about your rural community and would like to help us continue with our work, then we would welcome a donation. Of course, even if you are a member, you are very welcome to donate.