Village & Community Halls
Advice & Support for Village & Community Halls
Contact Angela Milligan, Village & Community Halls Adviser, email@example.com
Latest Covid-19 Reopening Advice
KCC: Electric vehicle charge point scheme
We offer advice and support on all aspects of village and community hall management, including how to run your charity, how to manage your building, and how to reach out to your community.
- NEW!!! Safeguarding: what do halls need to do?
- Fundraising: click here for our latest funding sources list
- Keeping your building safe and compliant
- Design, build, refurbish
- Data protection
- Marketing your hall
- Reporting and finances: what do you have to do?
- Trustee roles and responsibilities
- Interpreting your governing document
Become a member …
- FREE access to ACRE information sheets
- FREE access to ACRE model documents
- talks and events
- newsletter updates
- share experience with other halls
- personalised advice from our halls adviser
Village & community halls: £52
Parish councils: £55 to £155
For more details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hallmark Quality Standard Scheme
The Hallmark Quality Standard Scheme for Village and Community halls is currently under review and so not open to new applicants.
You can read the criteria for each level of the Scheme below:
Hallmark 1: Charity Administration and Hall Management