Guidance for Village & Community Halls
Contact Angela Milligan, Village & Community Halls Adviser, firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest ACRE Covid guidance
KCC: Electric vehicle charge point scheme
We offer advice and support on all aspects of village and community hall management, including how to run your charity, how to manage your building, and how to reach out to your community.
- NEW!!! Safeguarding: what do halls need to do (March 2022)?
- Fundraising: click here for our latest funding sources list
- Keeping your building safe and compliant
- Design, build, refurbish
- Data protection
- Marketing your hall
- Reporting and finances: what do you have to do?
- Trustee roles and responsibilities
- Interpreting your governing document
- Halllmark Quality Standard Scheme (under review)
Become a member …
- FREE access to ACRE information sheets and model documents
- talks and events
- newsletter updates
- share experience with other halls through our Facebook group
- personalised advice from our halls adviser
Village & community halls: £60
Parish councils: £60 to £170, depending on population
For more details: email@example.com